Throughout the course of the year, UCL Medical School students are given the opportunity to nominate teachers who were particularly helpful or inspiring to them during their studies. The winners for 2012-13 have just been announced so huge congratulations to everyone, especially the UCLMS staff below!
- Prof Michael Gilbey (Year 1 Circulation and Breathing)
- Dr Scott Rice (Year 1 SSC)
- Catherine Phillips (Year 4)
- Michael Klingenberg (Vertical Modules)
- Nicky Mathastein (Vertical Modules)
- Tina Nyazika (Vertical Modules)
The full list of winners can be found on the Quality Assurance webpage.